Today’s episode is a bit different because I don’t have a guest. The reason for that is because I wanted to dedicate this episode to travel, which will be a big theme next month. Traveling is difficult to do right now, especially internationally but that shouldn’t stop my fellow travelers from getting inspired about the next trip. So this week, I am sharing five of my top travel apps and resources that are making me excited about packing my suitcase.
This is not a sponsored episode but if these apps are listening, I would be thrilled to work with you. Had to put that out there. These apps are not necessarily new, but they are very “grounded” literally. I picked these apps because I am in the mood to stretch my road trip muscles and go on an outdoor adventure. Plus, these are great if you are on a budget!
- CNN Travel– Covid-19 travel restrictions state by state Know before you go! CNN is updating this page often.
- Classic Journeys I linked to the blog post I read but needed to also mention that Classic Journeys is so much more! Classic Journeys is an award-winning La Jolla-based adventure travel company that handcrafts trips of a lifetime. Visit their website for all of the amazing experiences they offer.
- Hipcamp– Is known as the “most comprehensive resource for discovering and booking unique outdoor stays including tent camping, RV parks, cabins, treehouses, and glamping.” I am obsessed with this app and can’t wait to embark on a Hipcamp adventure!
- Roadtripper Tell the app where you want to go and what you’re into. Roadtrippers will help you find all the best stops along the way. Turn by turn navigation.
- Alltrails– Just as the name implies, Alltrails shows you all the trails near you.
- Flush Toilet Finder– When you gotta go, you gotta go.
What are your top travel apps? Would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below or on the Instragram @fivethingswithangieb.